Siletz City Council Budget Committee Meeting
Mon, Jun 14, 2021 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
– One-touch: tel:+12245013412,,549453981#
Access Code: 549-453-981
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/549453981
City of Siletz
Budget Committee Meeting
Monday, June 14, 2021
Via www.gotomeeting.com – find access code at cityofsiletz.org
6:00 pm – Agenda
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Elect Budget Committee Chairperson
- Presentation of the 2021-22 Budget Message and Budget by City Recorder Tracey Viar
- Public Input regarding the City’s Proposed Budget for 2021-22
- Budget Committee deliberation of the City’s Proposed Budget for 2021-22
- Approval of the City’s Proposed Budget for 2021-22
- Motion to Approve Proposed Budget as presented
- Vote to approve
- Rate Certification Approval @ $0.2376
- Motion to set the City’s property tax rate at $0.2376 per thousand of taxable assessed value and categorize the tax as general government.
- Public Hearing to consider State Shared Revenues
- Staff report – indication that the City expects to receive State Shared Revenues in the form of State liquor taxes, cigarette taxes, gasoline taxes, marijuana taxes and State revenue sharing monies in fiscal year 2021-22, and plans to use those monies to support government activities in the General Fund and the Street Fund.
- Open the Public Hearing to take public input
- Close the Public Hearing